01:28 | Posted by Agnes | | Edit page
Cherry Culture: A great shop with good service, this is where I buy my beloved Nyx lipsticks. I love their 20% off sales and the budget brands they sell.
In de watten: Great place if you're looking for natural and selfmade products, I buy my soy wax here and the service is excellent.
abcwinkeltje: here you can find things like soap and soy wax, I ordered multiple times from this shop and I'm very happy with the service. The owner is so generous and sweet.
Ebay here, it's budget heaven! Great place to get eyeshadow palettes, fimo, nail art wheels, brushes, wigs and more. Not everything on there is great quality but you can definitely find some great deals!
Blogs and sites
I'm going to update this bit soon!
Skinproducts: An official seller of Dermalogica products
Verwenskincare: Beauty salon located in Hoogeveen
Chunky Bling: Creative watches, necklaces and more.
Hello and welcome to Beauty Vibes! We're Agnes and Carina, two sisters blogging together about all sorts of things. If you want to know more about us, feel free to visit the 'About' page!
- 2013 (27)
- 2012 (31)
- 2011 (205)
- Cheap & Cute lip products!
- Some random rambling about Clinique, YSL and more
- Painting your nails Sakura Style!
- Lush Shower Gel: Taai Taai
- The Essence nail art stampy set 01: Be Creative!
- Lush Ultra Bland
- Papaya Bath Shower Gel/Cream from The Body Shop
- 60 seconds Nail Couture by Catrice
- Clinique 3-Step Skin System: a warning
- The Coastal Scents 88 Piece Makeup Palette
- Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
- Interesting giveaways!
- BarryM nailpaint
- MAC Hello Kitty Lip Conditioner in Popster
- A Valentines Day rescue team
- Lush & Valentines day
- Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick & Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick...
- Creating your own unique lip colour
- Some brand new artwork
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!
Powered by Blogger.