Tuesday, 9 August 2011
14:26 | Posted by Agnes | | Edit Post
Sleek has to say about their product:
A combination of a highly pigmented long-lasting colour and a moisturising clear gloss with non-sticky, glossy properties.
The dual ended product will provide the lips with a medium coverage of colour and shine.
First apply the long lasting coloured pigment, leave for 45 seconds to dry before applying the moisturising clear gloss. The top coat (clear gloss) is used to seal the initially applied colour onto the lips making it last much longer and lock moisture into the lips.
Step one: the lip colour. Pink Parakeet is a lovely hot pink, very bright and eye-catching!
Step two: the gloss. It looks like a simple clear gloss but it does add some moisture and is not very sticky. The wand/brush is a bit stiff, not really easy to work with unfortunately!
Hello and welcome to Beauty Vibes! We're Agnes and Carina, two sisters blogging together about all sorts of things. If you want to know more about us, feel free to visit the 'About' page!
- 2013 (27)
- 2012 (31)
- My 'Back to College' look
- How to: Removing glitter polish with the foil meth...
- NYX round lipstick swatches: Wearable Pinks
- Mini lip gloss swatches
- EOTD: Heart of Gold
- How to: 'Neon Owl' Nails
- FOTD: Midnight Blue
- H&M order
- Review: Sleek Curaçao palette
- New kitten update!
- Review: Sleek Luminaire Highlighting Concealer
- NOTD: Pearls and Ribbons
- Sleek Crème To Powder Foundation
- A FOTD with Sleek Curacao
- Review: Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
- Birthday + Low calorie Apple Pie recipe
- Sleek Wonderlast Lipgloss in Pink Parakeet
- FOTD: Robot Love
- Review: Sleek 'Oh so special' palette
- Early birthday presents
- Nail polish problem!
- New phone! HTC ChaCha
- How to: Twitter nails!
- Make-up looks (using the Beauty Angel kit)
- 2010 (173)
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!
Powered by Blogger.