Tuesday, 16 August 2011
15:11 | Posted by Agnes | | Edit Post
It seems a bit time-consuming, but it doesn't take a lot of time at all. Just paint (certain parts of) your nails, stick those decorations on and you are ready to go!
Hello and welcome to Beauty Vibes! We're Agnes and Carina, two sisters blogging together about all sorts of things. If you want to know more about us, feel free to visit the 'About' page!
- 2013 (26)
- 2012 (31)
- My 'Back to College' look
- How to: Removing glitter polish with the foil meth...
- NYX round lipstick swatches: Wearable Pinks
- Mini lip gloss swatches
- EOTD: Heart of Gold
- How to: 'Neon Owl' Nails
- FOTD: Midnight Blue
- H&M order
- Review: Sleek Curaçao palette
- New kitten update!
- Review: Sleek Luminaire Highlighting Concealer
- NOTD: Pearls and Ribbons
- Sleek Crème To Powder Foundation
- A FOTD with Sleek Curacao
- Review: Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
- Birthday + Low calorie Apple Pie recipe
- Sleek Wonderlast Lipgloss in Pink Parakeet
- FOTD: Robot Love
- Review: Sleek 'Oh so special' palette
- Early birthday presents
- Nail polish problem!
- New phone! HTC ChaCha
- How to: Twitter nails!
- Make-up looks (using the Beauty Angel kit)
- 2010 (173)
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!
Powered by Blogger.