Friday, 26 August 2011
15:19 | Posted by Agnes | | Edit Post
Here we have Urban Decay XXX Shine Gloss in Earney, a super glossy pink shade. I'm not a huge fan of 'lip gloss in a tube' and this one feels super sticky (although that does mean that it lasts very long). It makes my lips tingle as if I'm using a lip plumper.
Another lip gloss from Urban Decay, called Lip Gunk in Biker. It's a bit of a nude/beige with micro glitter. This lip gloss kinda makes me look like a zombie, but I do love the packaging and the unusual shade of the lip gloss!
This is the tiniest sample/mini lip gloss: The Baby Doll Super Shine Lip gloss from Hard Candy. A cute and subtle pink shade, with the perfect amount of glossiness. It's not very sticky, but it has a bit of a funny (very sweet) scent that is not really my cup of tea.
The Max Factor Vibrant Curve Effect Lip Gloss in Majeste is another nude/beige colour. It's very glossy and it's definitely a lot more wearable than Biker. It's quite long lasting as well, I like it!
Last but not least, the Sleek High Shine gloss in Sweet Sixteen. A very glossy, non sticky pink shade with shimmer. It's not very pigmented, but it is very long lasting.
What do you do with lip gloss samples? Do you use them or throw/give them away?
Hello and welcome to Beauty Vibes! We're Agnes and Carina, two sisters blogging together about all sorts of things. If you want to know more about us, feel free to visit the 'About' page!
- 2013 (26)
- 2012 (31)
- My 'Back to College' look
- How to: Removing glitter polish with the foil meth...
- NYX round lipstick swatches: Wearable Pinks
- Mini lip gloss swatches
- EOTD: Heart of Gold
- How to: 'Neon Owl' Nails
- FOTD: Midnight Blue
- H&M order
- Review: Sleek Curaçao palette
- New kitten update!
- Review: Sleek Luminaire Highlighting Concealer
- NOTD: Pearls and Ribbons
- Sleek Crème To Powder Foundation
- A FOTD with Sleek Curacao
- Review: Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
- Birthday + Low calorie Apple Pie recipe
- Sleek Wonderlast Lipgloss in Pink Parakeet
- FOTD: Robot Love
- Review: Sleek 'Oh so special' palette
- Early birthday presents
- Nail polish problem!
- New phone! HTC ChaCha
- How to: Twitter nails!
- Make-up looks (using the Beauty Angel kit)
- 2010 (173)
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!
Powered by Blogger.