Thursday, 25 August 2011
14:26 | Posted by Agnes | | Edit Post
Whenever I tell my little sister that she can borrow whatever she likes, 9 times out of 10 she will grab my Naked palette from Urban Decay. I can't blame her -it really is a beautiful palette- but every time she borrows it I do blame myself for not using it often enough! I could probably count on one hand the number of times I've been using the palette...Well, it was time to change that!
in Jet Black, I added a layer of black eyeshadow on top and it lasted all day long!
I've used Virgin, Half Baked, Darkhorse and Hustle.
2true Bronzing powder in shade No.1) and on the lips I'm wearing Lazy Day from MAC. I'm super happy with my new earrings as well (I got my hands on them during a sale, so bought them for only 1 Euro!). They go perfectly with the make-up :)
Hello and welcome to Beauty Vibes! We're Agnes and Carina, two sisters blogging together about all sorts of things. If you want to know more about us, feel free to visit the 'About' page!
- 2013 (27)
- 2012 (31)
- My 'Back to College' look
- How to: Removing glitter polish with the foil meth...
- NYX round lipstick swatches: Wearable Pinks
- Mini lip gloss swatches
- EOTD: Heart of Gold
- How to: 'Neon Owl' Nails
- FOTD: Midnight Blue
- H&M order
- Review: Sleek Curaçao palette
- New kitten update!
- Review: Sleek Luminaire Highlighting Concealer
- NOTD: Pearls and Ribbons
- Sleek Crème To Powder Foundation
- A FOTD with Sleek Curacao
- Review: Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
- Birthday + Low calorie Apple Pie recipe
- Sleek Wonderlast Lipgloss in Pink Parakeet
- FOTD: Robot Love
- Review: Sleek 'Oh so special' palette
- Early birthday presents
- Nail polish problem!
- New phone! HTC ChaCha
- How to: Twitter nails!
- Make-up looks (using the Beauty Angel kit)
- 2010 (173)
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!
Powered by Blogger.