Saturday, 6 August 2011
14:51 | Posted by Agnes | | Edit Post
But let's move on to the gifts I received before I really start to ramble! ;) They're all early birthday presents from a fellow make-up lover living in the UK. Below I'll show my unexpected but very awesome gifts!
Well, I hope that you're prepared for a lot of Sleek related reviews next week!
Hello and welcome to Beauty Vibes! We're Agnes and Carina, two sisters blogging together about all sorts of things. If you want to know more about us, feel free to visit the 'About' page!
- 2013 (27)
- 2012 (31)
- My 'Back to College' look
- How to: Removing glitter polish with the foil meth...
- NYX round lipstick swatches: Wearable Pinks
- Mini lip gloss swatches
- EOTD: Heart of Gold
- How to: 'Neon Owl' Nails
- FOTD: Midnight Blue
- H&M order
- Review: Sleek Curaçao palette
- New kitten update!
- Review: Sleek Luminaire Highlighting Concealer
- NOTD: Pearls and Ribbons
- Sleek Crème To Powder Foundation
- A FOTD with Sleek Curacao
- Review: Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
- Birthday + Low calorie Apple Pie recipe
- Sleek Wonderlast Lipgloss in Pink Parakeet
- FOTD: Robot Love
- Review: Sleek 'Oh so special' palette
- Early birthday presents
- Nail polish problem!
- New phone! HTC ChaCha
- How to: Twitter nails!
- Make-up looks (using the Beauty Angel kit)
- 2010 (173)
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!
Powered by Blogger.