Friday, 13 May 2011
15:55 | Posted by Agnes | | Edit Post
A random picture of my sister and our dog
My pictures are a huge part of my blog (without pictures my posts would look pretty boring!) and lately I’ve been thinking about how I can improve them. I’m not looking for a new camera, but I do want to play around with the background and experiment with the lighting. There are 3 ‘styles’ I like but I can’t choose and using multiple styles might get a little complicated/confusing! I’d just love to hear your ideas and tips, so I'm going to show some examples below:
This is what I usually do, taking a picture in front of the window. The background is simple and the lighting is pretty nice (although it depends on the weather).
I just don’t know what to choose! Should I go for a plain white background or not? And what kind of lighting works best? Again, your tips and ideas are welcome! I’d like to stick to one certain photography style in the future. It’s not my goal to look professional, but I do want to add nice looking pictures to my posts of course!
I’d love to hear your feedback!
Hello and welcome to Beauty Vibes! We're Agnes and Carina, two sisters blogging together about all sorts of things. If you want to know more about us, feel free to visit the 'About' page!
- 2013 (25)
- 2012 (31)
- My Everyday Make-up Bag
- NYX Long lip pencils
- Visiting Kittens!
- NYX Slim lip pencils
- EOTD: Wearable red eyes
- Review: Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation
- The Volum’ Express One by One Mascara
- Review: NYX Cream Blushes
- Let's collect swatches together!
- NYX haul (and calling forth all round lipstick own...
- Essence Forget It! 3-in-1 concealer
- EOTD: Shimmery purple
- A question about blog pictures, what works best?
- Max Factor False Lash Effect
- Oops! Make-Up Mess-ups
- Tag: My make-up story!
- Catrice: Dirty Berry
- Maybelline SuperStay 24HRS Lipcolor in Sparkling F...
- Catrice 510 Bye, Bye Birdy!
- Review: Catrice Defining Duo Blushes
- New layout!
- Two Finger Rings
- Animal inspired look: Yellow Bird
- 2010 (173)
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!
Powered by Blogger.