Get luminous with luxurious shimmer powder and a silky-soft brush in one! This innovative brush dispenser is convenient and portable for quick touch-ups on the go. Unique system combines light tinting and shimmering agents to enhance the skin's natural color. Sweep on a shimmering or even a sun-kissed glow, from head to toe, at the shake of a hand. Compliments any skin tone.
I expected a super crappy brush to be honest, but the hairs are surprisingly soft! It's definitely not scratchy.
When you remove the cap and slide the plastic brush protector down the brush is ready to use, and (a tiny bit of) the powder will automatically come out. At first I was like 'Is that all I get?' but I have to say that it works out nicely like this, because you can build up 'the glow' and the chance that you're going to overdo it is very small.
Here you can see how the skin looks after one swipe with the brush. It gives the skin a nice and subtle shimmer, nothing too crazy.
The website tells you not to, but you can also remove the cap on the bottom. Tadaaa, now we have some sort of pigment! I've used this as an eye colour in this look and it worked out fine, it didn't irritate my (super sensitive) skin and it didn't start to crease either.
And here's a dry swatch of the powder (one swipe), I really like the shade and I'm happy that I can use this for the eyes as well, because I usually don't really like having shimmer on my face. I'll probably use this more during the summer, for some reason I associate 'shimmer on my body/face' with lots of sun ;)
I quite like this product though! The brush works fine and the powder is of a good quality. If you do like adding some shimmer to your make-up looks, this would be a very nice addition to your collection.
- 2013 (27)
- 2012 (31)
- EOTD: Coloured Waterline
- How to: Lipstick as blush?
- My 5 favourite make-up brands of the moment
- Recent buys
- Eye looks with Glitter Eyeliner
- Barry M Glossy Tube in 'Buzz'
- Make Up Academy Glitter Eyeliners
- W7 Perfect Eyes Eyeshadow
- Tutorial: Orchid Eyes
- I went shopping! (Make-up, skin care etc.)
- Giveaway Winners!
- Rainbow Nails
- Make-up look: Purple Champagne
- The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- MUA lip gloss in Shade 1, 3 and 5
- Barry M (limited edition) Nail paint 'Buzz'
- The Vampire Diaries: Masquerade look
- Avon Ultra colour rich Moisture seduction Lipstick...
- Battle of the Black eye pencils
- Viva Glam Gaga Comparison
- The Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
- Victoria Jackson Shimmer powder brush
- Package from the UK!
- Make-up look: Waiting for Spring
- EOTD using the Bad girl palette
- Hema Glitter Dust
- 2010 (173)
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!