This morning I finally tried a somewhat special shower gel: Lush Taai Taai. This one was another little gift from my sister, she originally bought it for herself (she's a sucker for exclusive stuff) but said it smelled like Atomic Fireballs candy, which she didn’t like at all. She gave me a little bit of it to try out and gave the rest to a friend who was crazy about the smell. The scent of it wasn’t the special part though, this one is a little rare because it is especially for the Dutch Lushies! It has been sold in England as well at some point as a special edition, but still known as a Dutch exclusive. You can also describe the scent as pretty spicy with a (big) hint of gingerbread. Great if you like shower gels that smell like food, but personally I’m more the flower type of girl.
In the shower the smell gets nicer though, less spicy and more like hot gingerbread. It was pretty relaxing, probably because it smells like you have something nice in the oven and can eat tons of cookies later. So even though it’s not a horrible smell (many people do and might love this one) I still wouldn’t purchase it myself. Smelling like cinnamon after using it isn’t bad, I just prefer other scents. But if you do like the spicy gingerbread/atomic fireballs smell you will definitely not regret buying this one!
- 2013 (27)
- 2012 (31)
- 2011 (205)
- Cheap & Cute lip products!
- Some random rambling about Clinique, YSL and more
- Painting your nails Sakura Style!
- Lush Shower Gel: Taai Taai
- The Essence nail art stampy set 01: Be Creative!
- Lush Ultra Bland
- Papaya Bath Shower Gel/Cream from The Body Shop
- 60 seconds Nail Couture by Catrice
- Clinique 3-Step Skin System: a warning
- The Coastal Scents 88 Piece Makeup Palette
- Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
- Interesting giveaways!
- BarryM nailpaint
- MAC Hello Kitty Lip Conditioner in Popster
- A Valentines Day rescue team
- Lush & Valentines day
- Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick & Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick...
- Creating your own unique lip colour
- Some brand new artwork
Treat your skin right, get SkinMedica and other cosmetics at SkinCareRx!